- When was W&W founded?
- What is the share of W&W AG in Württembergische Lebensversicherung AG?
- When did W&W go public?
- On which stock exchanges is W&W AG listed?
- On which indices are W&W shares listed?
- What is the nominal value of a W&W Share?
- How many W&W AG shares have been issued?
- Who are the major shareholders?
- Is it possible to acquire old or devalued shares?
- When is the next Annual General Meeting of W&W AG?
- How can I exercise my voting rights if attendance at the General Meeting is not possible?
- Why is it not possible to watch the W&W AG General Meeting via the Internet?
- Who is the Chairman of the Management and of the Supervisory Board?
- Where can I get the current annual report and/or management statements?
- How many people are employed by W&W Group?
- How high is W&W’s market capitalisation?
- What is the difference between the W&W Group and the W&W AG?
- According to what accounting standards does the W&W Group prepare its financial statements?
In 1833 the “General Pension Fund in Stuttgart” was founded; the predecessor of the Württembergische Insurance Company. In 1921 the “Association of Friends” was founded; the predecessor of Wüstenrot. Wüstenrot & Württembergische AG merged in January 1999.
How many shares of Württembergische Lebensversicherung AG are held by W&W AG?
W&W AG owns 94.89 % of Württembergische Lebensversicherung AG. 5.11% are freefloat.
W&W AG went public in September 1999.
Registered W&W AG shares (WKN 805100) are traded on a regulated market basis in Stuttgart and Frankfurt and on an open market basis in Berlin, Düsseldorf as well as Hamburg-Hannover.
The W&W share is listed on the SDAX.
W&W shares are a non-par value shares.
To date, 93.749.720 shares have been issued. Of these, 53.886 are treasury shares of W&W AG
Major shareholders are the Wüstenrot Holding AG with a share of 39.91% and WS Holding AG with 26.40%. The free float is more than 20%.
As part of the transition to collective deposit securities old shares have been cancelled and are therefore not available.
The date of the next Annual General Meeting of W&W AG is 5 June 2019.
Voting rights can be exercised by appointing an authorised representative (proxy) such as a financial institution, a shareholder association or a company appointed proxy. Such authorization must be given in writing. Please use the registration and voting instructions form which is enclosed with the invitation sent to shareholders.
The low number of registrations we have received per Email to date for the general meeting and our shareholder structure show that the installation of complex technology for this purpose is disproportionate to the number of shareholders who would take advantage of this technology. Our shareholders generally attend the General Meeting personally.
The Management Board of W&W AG is composed of three members. The Chairman is Jürgen Albert Junker. The Supervisory Board has 16 members and is chaired by Hans Dietmar Sauer.
Current reports can be downloaded at http://www.ww-ag.com/de/investor_relations/publikationen_1/publikationen.html
W&W Group has more than 8,000 employees in Germany.
The current market capitalisation is calculated by multiplying the total number of W&W shares 93.749.720 by the current share price.
The W&W Group consists of numerous subsidiaries and other associated companies such as the Württembergische Versicherung AG, Württembergische Lebensversicherung AG, Wüstenrot Bausparkasse AG and many more. The W&W AG is the listed parent company; the W&W AG Holding.
Annual Financial Statements of the W&W Group have been prepared in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) since 2005. Accounting standards are in accordance with Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB German Commercial Code) as the dividends are calculated on the basis of the German Commercial Code.