We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time but if you do, you may lose some functionality. More information can be found in Data Protection.

Share

Reasons to invest in W&W

Reasons to invest in W&W

A successful business model

Our business model is geared towards stability and sustainability and is a response to the basic needs of our customers in life-issues such as housing, financial assets and a secure future.

Reasons to invest in W&W

Competitive productivity

The W&W Group generates a minimum sustainable profit of 220€ Million a year and works at a competitive productivity and cost level. Wherever possible and suitable we continue to streamline group structures.

Reasons to invest in W&W

Increased working time flexibility

The W&W Group is further strengthening its position in regard to future job security, professional career development opportunities and working time flexibility, in accordance with the ongoing changes in society.

Reasons to invest in W&W

Digitalisation: New opportunities

The W&W Group offers easy, comprehensible access for consumers and systematically further develops the opportunities of digitalization.

Reasons to invest in W&W

Attractive range of distribution channels

The W&W Group has more than 6 million customers and offers an attractive range of distribution channels consisting of self-employed sales representatives, partnerships, direct sales and brokers and estate agents. We have a broad portfolio.

Reasons to invest in W&W

Stable dividends

The W&W Group offers investors stable dividends and promising performance potential for shares.

Share price

Key figures

Basic data

Basic data

W&W Share

Type of Security: Registered share
Number of Shares: 93.749.720 shares, of which are treasury shares as of 30.06.2018: 126,726
Share Capital: 490,311,035.60 Euro
Security Identification Number (SIN): 805 100
ISIN: DE0008051004
Reuters Code: WUWGn.SG
Bloomberg Code: WUW GR
Stock Exchanges:
Regulated Market: Stuttgart, Frankfurt/Main
Open Market: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Hannover, Munich
Xetra
Index: SDAX

Analyst estimates

Annual General Meetings

Annual General Meetings

For any details, please refer to our German website , as documents will be provided in German only.

Shareholder structure

Shareholder structure

Shareholder structure

Wüstenrot and Württembergische merged on 1 January 1999. The company went public on 9 September 1999. Since then W&W registered shares have been officially listed in Stuttgart and Frankfurt. W&W AG is listed on the SDAX-Index.

Wüstenrot Stiftung holds its indirect stake in W&W in two holding companies. Wüstenrot Holding AG now holds 39.9% and WS Holding AG owns 26.4% of the shares. Both holding companies are solely owned by Wüstenrot Stiftung.

The Wüstenrot Stiftung is a private non-profit foundation. It is established and maintained exclusively for cultural, artistic, scientific, educational and charitable purposes. It is exempt from income tax. It has no shareholders or members who have a proprietary or beneficial interest in its income or assets. Around 70% of its funds are used to initiate, plan and realise its own Foundation projects. With the remaining 30%, it awards financial sponsorships for the implementation of outstanding ideas and projects from other institutions.

Wüstenrot-Stiftung [DE]